Pilot


So I guess you're wondering what all this is about... I mean, that tends to be the initial question when reading a blog, right?

Well, I am a Grad Student at the University of North Texas, getting my Masters in International Sustainable Tourism (aka MIST) and will be traveling to Turrialba, Costa Rica this coming June. This blog will be a sort of travelers diary (at least that's the plan for now). I am new to the blog-o-sphere, but I am excited to share all of my experiences.

To give you some background on myself, I have always had a certain passion for culture and travelling. Though I may not have traveled as much as I would like just yet, I have plenty of time to get there. This graduate program was absolutely perfect for me. Through research we are learning how to better promote tourism and allow it to occur in a sustainable way.

So anyway, if I ramble on about tourism and my studies and begin to bore you, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Hopefully you will find this blog interesting, intriguing, inspiring, intelligent, and many other words that begin with an 'i' :). I absolutely cannot wait to begin this journey and see where my life will take me.

Thank you for reading my traveler's ramblings.

Loyally,
B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

* PLASTIC FREE JULY *

5 Things That Happen When You Transition to Zero-Waste

Jaco!