A word of Thanks


It's so true though.. the feeling can't really be put into words perfectly.

I live this life of mine with no regrets. Every minute of every day I am thankful for all of my blessings. As I prepare myself (body and mind) for this new chapter of my life I can't help but think of all the friends and memories I will be leaving behind here at UNT and all across Texas.

For five years, I have created a life and a family here in DFW. I came here on my own and I will be leaving with a network of friends who I will truly miss. I am going to miss tailgating and going to football games (or not going to the football games...), cooking with my roommates, nights out on good ol' Fry St., Greek Life in general, Dallas shenanigans with my single ladies, and spending time with my beautiful pledge class. I mean, I could go on for hours listing every little thing I will miss, but this is more a way for me to say thank you...

Thank you to everyone I have met over the last few years. From Eagle Camp to Freshmen Orientation, being in Greek Life and the Honors College, and the many jobs I have held, you guys are why I have a hard time leaving. I have had one of the best support systems from both family and friends and I couldn't be more grateful.  I have been blessed with great jobs and employers, wonderful advisors and professors, and family and friends who support me no matter what.

One of my biggest fears is to leave a place and be forgotten. So I have spent the last five years doing my best to leave my mark on UNT and all my friends here. I can only hope that I have brought a smile to your heart and left a fond memory with you. I know there are bound to be plenty.

So this is my way of communicating across international borders. Stay in touch.

-B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

* PLASTIC FREE JULY *

5 Things That Happen When You Transition to Zero-Waste

Jaco!